This week's theme is something I can't usually see without the benefit of a mirror. I've decided to turn things around this time, so take a couple of steps back and enjoy the view from the rear.
Whether it's being wiggled seductively at my playmate or grasped tightly in strong Black hands while my depths are plumbed, I have to admit that it is an inviting view.
Check back again next week for another batch. Your comments are always welcome. Don't be shy.
Click the thumbnails to display the full-sized image in a new tab.








Wednesday, January 28, 2009
My Picks Of The Week (004 - Rear View)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wonderful view of you hope to enter again soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry I didn't sign up for this blog earlier, there can never be enough pics of Kae and a hard blk cock driving deep into her already wet pussy. Keep up the great camera work.
ReplyDeleteI have to say Kae, the more I find out about you, the more impressed I am. I love every pic of you, and the more I see a hard blk dick in you, the better it gets. Great camera work, see if you can get some more cream pies....
ReplyDeletethese are great...........mmmmmmmmmmmmm......
ReplyDeleteKae, can you post some videos of you playing? I would love to see you in action. You're soo sexy.
ReplyDelete@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteI will be posting a few short video clips and maybe even something a little longer as this blog continues to grow. Not making any promises as far as the timeline goes but eventually video will be available here.
- Kae
I've seen some film of you on Amber's site. Pretty neat stuff.
ReplyDelete@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteI've heard that Amber has video of me but she has recently moved and I don't have her current contact info. I'd love to see what she has up. Can you please send me the link?
Thanks in advance,
Kae