Like millions of other people, turning the page on my calendar not only causes me to reflect on the past 12 months but also prompts me to make a few resolutions about the year ahead. This year, my hubby encouraged me to set a goal for myself that will not only be realistically attainable with some serious effort but also one that will make me stop and say, "Wow! Unbelievable!" when I do accomplish it.
My first impulse was to suggest finally making a full-length video and releasing it online. I've been wanting to do one for years but have never worked up the nerve to actually follow through. But is it really challenging? I decided I wanted to choose something that couldn't be simply done overnight.
Then my mind started working overtime and all kinds of scenarios filled my head. When I did finally speak, the only words out of my mouth were "How about if I try to hookup with 100 NEW men in 2009?" and the gauntlet was down. It IS realistically possible but it will take work. Of course, I'll have to expand my party circle to include a few new cities but that's something I try to do every year. I'll also need to step up my frequency of one-on-ones closer to home when I'm not partying. One thing is certain - between all my regular party friends and me carving notches on the bedpost with new guys, I'm going to be one extremely contented slut. I'm not going be so tacky as to post my running total but when I do reach my goal I'm gonna shout it from a mountaintop. After all, most women aren't lucky enough to have 100 men in their beds in a lifetime so this will be an impressive personal milestone.
As for the video, I have no doubt that it will also be checked off my to-do list this year. When I do, you'll be the first to know.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Promises, Promises
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey,
ReplyDeleteYOu are a motivator to us all. Way to Go!!!!