Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Picks Of The Week (011 - Best of 2009... So Far)

2009 didn't start with the same endless parade of gangbangs that last year did but I have definitely had some wild times already. What I've lacked in frequency, I have more than made up for with quality.

This week's picks are my favourites from all that we've taken during my 4 gangbangs so far this year. I may have had a slower than planned January and February but I really can't deny that it has been fun all the same. The sex has been incredible and I know these pics will vouch for me on that point. I'm slowly making progress towards my target for the year but I'm in no rush... every encounter brings me a little closer and it's a journey I intend to savour.

Your comments are welcome and encouraged.



Click the thumbnails to display the full-sized image in a new tab.

3 comments:

  1. Super hot pics. Thanks for sharing. I love that look on your face in 2652! You are so obviously loving what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are who you are. That guy needs to get a life we can all see that you enjoy your life and that you love to let others join in the fun. You blog is the best I have seen yet. Keep up the good work that earlier post just shows what we all knew anyway. We do not have an asshole shortage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. just let me know when i can join in

    ReplyDelete