I'm not only a proud slut but a proud Canadian as well. Whether I'm partying at home in the 'Great White North' or slutting it up in the 'Land Of Plenty', I always pay tribute to my "home and native land". If you look closely at the piercing in my clit, you'll notice that the bead features a Canadian flag. And befitting the respect that it commands, whenever any guy gets close enough to see it, he immediately stands at attention.
July 1st is Canada Day, my country's birthday which we celebrate much like the Fourth Of July in the States... enjoying good times with family and friends, BBQs, picnics, concerts in the park and of course, fireworks. Since our flag is red on white, I thought it would be apropos if this week's pics were of red lingerie on a White slut. After viewing these pics, you'll have the best answer to the age old riddle, "What's black and white and red all over?"
To all my friends and readers, Happy Canada Day! and Happy Fourth of July!
If you've got any comments you'd like to run up the flagpole, you know what to do.
Click the thumbnails to display the full-sized image in a new tab.






Wednesday, July 1, 2009
My Picks Of The Week (015 - Oh! Canada)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Picture #6
ReplyDeleteChains...hair pulling...face fucking...That's GOTTA be ME!!! Excellent first time face to face meeting!! Cherished memories.
@Byron
ReplyDeleteYou know it baby!
That is one night, or should I say weekend, that will always be etched in my memory. Miss you and your 'partners in crime'.
@King
ReplyDeleteHun, you have definitely NOT been fishing in the right places. Are you sure you're using the right bait? LOL
You are so hot Kae. Would love to meet you next time I'm in Canada
ReplyDeleteHello Kae,
ReplyDeleteI just finished reading your whole blog and it is very good. I hope you go into more detail about how you and your husband started in the lifestyle and if it has ever affected your non-lifestyle/internet life as I would be very interested in reading about that especially given that you blog about it and don't blur your face in your pictures.
One comment I have is that I wish your RSS feed would show the whole blog post and not just the intro as I often read blogs on the go and get them by RSS.
Thanks again,
Pondering
form http://ponderingdesire.blogspot.com/