I woke up this morning to the blare of my alarm and the sound of the radio announcer's voice excitedly talking about the terrific performance of the Black cocks last night. Am I missing something? Did I hear that right? Still only moments removed from dreamland, I heard it again... "Black cocks. Black cocks." Finally, the phrase "Chicago Blackhawks" struck me loud and clear and I realized the topic was the Blackhawks winning the Stanley Cup. Disappointed that the topic wasn't something of more interest to a BBC slut, I turned off the radio, lay back and reminisced about the dozens of Chicago Black cocks I enjoyed on my travels last year. Yes, I think it is definitely time to start making plans for my return visit.
By the way... Congratulations to The Chicago Blackhawks for ending their Stanley Cup drought.
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Chicago Blackhawks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Well hello my Canadian Cutie of Carnality!!!! Thanks for giving the Chicago Crew such honorable mention. It was cool reading your report and just taking a trip down memory lane. Damn, I can't wait for your expected/anticipated return to Chicago to be inside your beautiful pussy and mouth once again. It's been too long since I've had your unique, capable and wonderful touch. Until then take care and stay sexy (I'm sure that won't be a challenge!!!!).
ReplyDeleteMr. Chairman