Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Can I Get A Refill?" Greedy Girl Train in the GTA -- updated 03/12/2009

**UPDATED 03/12/2009 **

All of the snow this winter combined with an unusually heavy load of personal obligations and setbacks has really taken a bite out of my play time. Like a hungry squirrel that didn't store enough food for the long winter, I am in need of a ready supply of nuts to get me over the hump. To remedy my predicament, I am hosting a "Can I Get A Refill? Greedy Girl Train" in Toronto. Cum help a starving slut replenish her dangerously depleted protein levels.


Seriously, though. I've been spoiled by a pace of 2 gangbang parties a month plus the occasional private hookups in between. Circumstances beyond my control have made it impossible for me to play nearly that often this year and I'm left me climbing the walls trying to find an outlet for my pent up energy. Well, enough is enough. I can't just sit here and wait for Spring, so next weekend I'll be in Toronto enjoying all the BBC I can.

This private party is open to any freaky BLACK MEN with an appetite for steamy, RAW, uninhibited fun and a sack full of the nuts I crave. I welcome seasoned party veterans and newbies alike as long as you come prepared to participate. ALL GUESTS ARE EXPECTED TO BE CLEAN (D/D FREE) AS THIS IS A BAREBACK-ONLY EVENT... I need your cum inside of ME, not tossed away in a 'baggie'.

And remember guys... I'm a 3 hole kinda girl so there's no need to stash all your nuts in one basket.

FRIDAY, MARCH 20th -- 7:00PM 'til 1:00AM
Toronto, ON
(Pearson Airport area)

This will be a train-style gangbang and I will be the only woman in attendance, taking on all cummers by myself. I LOVE satisfying a large group men solo and am looking forward to an intense evening of fun and pleasure. If you've attended one of my train parties before, you've witnessed how I become a whole different animal... obsessed with draining every last BBC in the room. I can't wait to unleash that animal again, so any guys in or travelling to the GTA, please come and join me. Whether you can only 'nut and run' or stay the entire evening, I'd love to have you.

The ONLY way to get your invitation is by emailing KAE4BLACK@YAHOO.COM with your name, age, photo and location. Absolutely no-one will be admitted without an invitation. This event will be capped at a maximum of 10 guys for everyone's comfort and enjoyment, so reply quickly if you're seriously interested.

Cut-off date for requesting invitations is 11:59PM, Wednesday, March 18th.

EDIT (02/26/2009):
Due to the death of our vehicle and the unknown expenses we'll incur getting something else on the road, we will have to postpone this event. It will be rescheduled as soon as possible. I'll contact everyone from my original guest list as soon as a new date is set.

EDIT (03/12/2009):
The raindate has been set for this event and the details have been updated from the original post. If you were on my original guestlist, please check your email for your personal invitation.