Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Picks Of The Week (008 - Kissing)

At first, the notion of a simple kiss seems fairly tame. After all, we kiss our kids and our grandparents and when we see someone kissing in public it doesn't even raise an eyebrow. But when that kiss is shared in the heat of passion, it can be a powerfully intimate gesture.

I've chatted with many husbands of ladies in this lifestyle and they seem to share one almost universal reaction to watching their wives with other men. While they have no qualms watching a hung stud fuck their woman mercilessly, even the most jaded among them feel pangs of jealously watching their wives share an intimate kiss with a lover.

How can something so 'innocent' garner such a reaction? I've always felt that it's a matter of perception. Reproduction is instinctive and it's programmed into our very being. All living things need to procreate to perpetuate the species. In the grand scheme of things, sex is what we were put on this planet to do so it's not a big deal. But a kiss is different. It serves no obvious biological purpose. The desire to kiss is solely based on a lustful sharing of emotions. A soulful kiss sends a clear signal to your partner that you are his for the taking. With open mouths and tongues probing, a kiss can be the ultimate expression of surrender.

I'd love to hear what you think of this week's topic.



Click the thumbnails to display the full-sized image in a new tab.

4 comments:

  1. Wow...you've really hit the nail on the head with that description. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've admired you online for quite some time, so we think it's great that you are now publishing a blog. The interracial swinging community is lucky to have someone like you promoting our lifestyle so actively.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Greg and Sheryl
    It's a small world. I've been watching your webpages from afar for years as well. Thanks for your words of encouragement. I might come off as over the top sometimes, but I hope to do myself and the lifestyle proud with this blog.

    Kae

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something so erotic and sensual about kissing. Like a lot of swingers we started with a no kissing rule. After a bit that had to change, my wife finds kissing to be an essential part of sex and an even more essential part of lovemaking and she has had a few men she considered lovers.

    I love seeing her kissing a lover or a close (fucking) friend, in bed or in public and knowing how much she enjoys it just adds to my pleasure. Thanks for sharing your pictures.

    ReplyDelete