Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Picks Of The Week (009 - Legs Spread Wide)

Like the old TV 'rabbit ear' antennae of years gone by, spreading my legs is a fantastic way to get better reception. Laying back, fully exposed with my pussy thrust upward sends a very clear signal and it's not usually long before someone gets my message.

I don't think anything can be more blatantly inviting. A woman splayed out like that is practically screaming, "Take me! Use me! FUCK me!" Although doggie-style is my favourite position, nothing beats a wide open spread for the hardest, deepest pussy pounding. I love how it enables me to completely surrender myself to the full fury of my lovers' passion.

Got something to say about these pics? Spread the word in the comment section.



Click the thumbnails to display the full-sized image in a new tab.

3 comments:

  1. Hi kae, these pics don't suggest u luv doggie more than having it this way. U look like u're enjoy it sooooo much being spread and used this way.
    Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  2. @BlackAdrian2
    I don't deny that I love being spread wide and pounded hard. At times you could argue I like it as much if not more than doggie, but you'll never hear me turn down a good fuck in either position.

    Kae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those are some fine stretches...U are so right about spreading wide as it sinks soooo deep if the pelvics fit right...also good for munchin'....mmmmmmm
    Very nice....

    blkknight

    ReplyDelete