Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Picks Of The Week (012 - A Taste Of Pink)

I just realized that after almost 3 months of posting to this blog, I haven't made a single mention or posted one picture of me being with other women.

The truth of the matter is that I luxuriate in being with a woman. Their soft skin, heaving breasts, taut nipples and pungent wetness are such a stark contrast to a man's body. The salty-sweet gush of another woman's orgasm and the spicy tang of a well-fucked pussy are tastes that drive me wild with desire. If I have one regret, it's that I don't get nearly enough time to be with the ladies. I'll never pass up on a thick, hard BBC but sometimes girl time with another sexy lady is a tasty diversion I can't resist.

Any cunning linguists out there have something to say about this week's selection?



Click the thumbnails to display the full-sized image in a new tab.

4 comments:

  1. Sweet pic's !!
    I'd love to have you on the receiving end of my tongue!!!


    ~`L`~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are the perfect wife!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kae these are beauies. You are truly an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete