It isn't always pretty but there is no mistaking the look on a woman's face at the peak of an orgasm. Those expressions can vary from blissful serenity to intense ferocity but the message is always clear... I'm loving what you're doing to me!
Anyone that's ever partied with me has witnessed my full spectrum of reactions. I wear my heart on my sleeve when I play and let my body respond to the pleasure I'm experiencing with no restraint or self-conciousness. I luxuriate in the sensations coursing through every fibre of my being, never wanting them to come to an end. No, it isn't always pretty, but being brought to such an explosive climax is a beautiful thing.
Now it's your turn to be expressive. Your comments are welcome below.
Click the thumbnails to display the full-sized image in a new tab.









Thursday, April 2, 2009
My Picks Of The Week (013 - The Face of Intense Pleasure)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Intense! Rare you get pics like that mainstream. I love posts like this!
ReplyDeleteWhy am i not surprised that one of those has me in it lol
ReplyDeleteThose are intense.......
ReplyDeleteNice picks too bad you are not in the GTA.
ReplyDelete@Anonymous
ReplyDeleteI'm less than an hour from Pearson Airport. How close does someone have to be for you to consider them close enough? LOL
If you have a place to play, I can be motivated to make the trip. Email me and let's see if we can make something happen.
-Kae
simply beautiful
ReplyDeleteAn audio file of you cumming would make the beautiful sublime. pretty please, with sugar and a cherry on top.
ReplyDelete